Quick Linker

15.1.11

I [heart] my tub!

I use the term ‘my’ very loosely here, as I can hardly fit a leg and arm into it, let alone have a good ol’ soak in it!! :) In fact, the only reason why I say that this tub is mine, is quite simply, because I paid for it! But that’s where we draw the line.  This funky looking tub from Hoppop, called the Bato+, actually belongs to little miss, whose tolerance for being in bath water has doubled in time (which also means she gets more tired during her pre-bedtime bath and sleeps earlier! Did i mention how much I love this tub??).  Perhaps the reason she is enjoying her baths all the more is due to this wonderful invention having a double wall, and therefore the water temperature inside the bath stays warmer for longer!

The bato+ comes in a choice of fun colours including lime (as seen above), fuchsia and aqua. It has high walls making it perfect for toddlers and looks very much like a modern Victorian tub.  It can be used for babies too, though from my experience I feel there are better baths out there suited babies that cannot yet support themselves.  It is very sturdy and surprisingly not as heavy as it looks.  Unfortunately though, you can’t have too much of a good thing, and this tub does have a flaw. One of the main problems of this tub is that the bottom is quite slippery.  This problem is easily fixed by sticking some anti-slip bath mats to the bottom.
This tub, although not the cheapest around, has been worth every cent and is, in our opinion, the perfect toddler bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment